Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It has been awhile....

Well hello again! I took a short break from blogging..... so I could adjust to my new found position @ work. AKA THE FULL TIME TEAM MEMBER!!!! so anyhow enough about that. I will be taking step by step pictures on how to make candles soon. as in like tomorrow. Making candles is something I have wanted to try for a really long time. So cross your fingers that I don't burn the house down tomorrow. I don't think the husband would be very happy if that happened LOL...(yep I just used Laugh out loud.) I thought I would leave you all with some Pinsperation for the up coming holiday season...Oh hell I am going to say it Christmas!!! wow for some weird reason charlie brown's
Christmas time is here
song popped in my head! anyhow lets get to some links.


Everyone loves to making their house smell awesome!

Source: hgtv.com via Nikki on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment