Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Orginization!

Hello beautiful new year!,and beautiful fellow bloggers.
As most of you know the new year equals not only paying taxes in April, but also organizing the humble abode. Since we don't have all our tax information yet, I have decided to spend January,February and possibly  the month of March organizing everything. I have done some research. If you to have been thinking about organizing everything in your lovely home. here are some handy websites and blogs on how to easily and cost effectively organize your closest, Kitchen etc.

It will be a long road to get the house in order, but I have faith in the fact that I will survive the organization craziness that will inevitably happen Mwahahha!


♥Jamie
P.S You all should follow me on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment